The Recommendations page is your dedicated space to view all recommendations that you can take action on to improve your marketing results.
These recommendations come from various data sources throughout the platform. When reviewing a recommendation, you can choose to mark it Completed (check mark) once the recommended action has been completed, or Rejected (X) if you choose not to act. Understanding which recommendations are most beneficial to you will help DemandJump improve the quality of its recommendations over time.
To learn more about the data that drove the recommendation, click the View Source button. This will direct you to the traffic card, search card, dashboard, or list that includes more data to give context to the recommendation.
What this dashboard solves
- How do I optimize my programmatic and display campaign performance?
- 70% of my time is spent slicing and dicing data to try to figure out what to do next.
- What are my gaps based on consumer behavior and competitive data?
- How do I improve my social campaign performance?
- What audience should I target?
- What creative should I use for each audience that I target?
- How do I improve marketing ROI?
- How do I improve my campaign performance?
- What do I do next?
- What does all my data mean?
- I spend too much time trying to figure out what to take action on
- How do I prioritize what to take action on?