DemandJump has created a number of interactive dashboards within the platform that provide insight into the health of your company's online performance at any moment. We believe that, as the owner of your data, you should be able to access it at any time.
To subscribe to a dashboard and have it delivered to your email inbox on a regular basis:
- Navigate to the dashboard you would like to subscribe to
- Click the envelope icon in the top left corner of the page
- Select how frequently you would like to receive the dashboard in your inbox
- Daily: The dashboard will be sent at 8:00 AM each morning
- Weekly: The dashboard will be sent every Monday morning
- Monthly: The dashboard will be sent on the first day of each month
- Click Save
- To edit your dashboard subscription settings, navigate to Settings > Notifications.
To download your data:
- Navigate to the dashboard you would like to download
- Hover over the dashboard widget you would like to learn more about
- Click the three dots in the top right corner
- Select Download Data...
- Choose the file format to download your data (TXT, Excel, CSV, JSON, HTML, Markdown, or PNG)
- Results (With visualization options applied or As displayed in the data table)
- Values formatted or unformatted
- Limit (Results in table or custom number of rows)
- Specify the name of your file
- Select Download or Open in Browser
Some dashboards allow you to drill down to view more granular summaries of data. To drill down into part of a report, hover over the area you would like to learn more about and click. If a drill down is available, you will be prompted with options for how you would like to visualize the data.
If you are interested in customizing the dashboards available in your account, reach out to your Customer Success Manager.