The Custom Dashboards section is where you can find any dashboards that have been created uniquely for your account by the DemandJump Customer Success team.
To subscribe to a dashboard and have it delivered to your email inbox on a regular basis:
- Navigate to the dashboard you would like to subscribe to
- Click the envelope icon in the top left corner of the page
- Select how frequently you would like to receive the dashboard in your inbox
- Daily: The dashboard will be sent at 8:00 AM each morning
- Weekly: The dashboard will be sent every Monday morning
- Monthly: The dashboard will be sent on the first day of each month
- Click Save
- To edit your dashboard subscription settings, navigate to Settings > Notifications.
To download your data:
- Hover over the dashboard widget you would like to learn more about
- Click the three dots in the top right corner
- Select Download Data...
- Choose the file format to download your data (TXT, Excel, CSV, JSON, HTML, Markdown, or PNG)
- Results (With visualization options applied or As displayed in the data table)
- Values formatted or unformatted
- Limit (Results in table or custom number of rows)
- Specify the name of your file
- Select Download or Open in Browser
Some dashboards allow you to drill down to view more granular summaries of data. To drill down into part of a report, hover over the area you would like to learn more about and click. If a drill down is available, you will be prompted with options for how you would like to visualize the data.