The Enhanced Display Targeting page allows you to specify targeting criteria and performance goals for an upcoming display campaign. The Traffic Cloud will then generate a list of optimal websites on which to run your display ads. To generate the enhanced targeting lists, you are asked to provide the information below.
- Category: The type of product/service that will be advertised in your display campaign
- Goals: The metric that your display campaign is being optimized for (Impressions, Clicks, or Conversions)
- Monthly Campaign Budget: The amount you plan to spend each month on this display campaign
- Location: Where the consumers you are targeting reside
- Age: The age group(s) of the consumers you are targeting
- Gender: The gender(s) of the consumers you are targeting
- Campaign Purpose - Display: targeting net-new consumers who may or may not have been to your site before. Remarketing: targeting consumers who have previously engaged with your brand
Advanced Settings (optional)
- Minimum monthly impressions goal: The minimum amount of times that your display campaign should render to consumers each month
- AdServer: The network you are using to run your display campaign. If you are not using Adwords, OpenX, or DoubleClick, please enter the network in the Other field
- What are your average display results?: Specify your current typical display campaign performance metrics for cost per thousand impressions (CPM), cost per click (CPC), and return on ad spend (ROAS)
- Comments: Any other information you would like to provide about the campaign you are running and your performance goals
Once you have submitted your display campaign information, your enhanced targeting list will be generated in 1-2 business days and will be automatically emailed to you when available!